Do, Manage, Market, Lead
The APM is an important annual information sharing and business steering event, and it’s one of our favorite ways to connect employees from across our footprint. This year’s theme is “Do, Manage, Market, Lead (DMML)” with a focus on how our professional model helps to sustain and grow our firm.
Gameshow App Instructions
- Go to cec.cnf.io on your device
- Click on Game Time session
- Click “Join the Team Battle!”
- Select your team, click submit
- Wait for game to begin
Wyndham Floorplan – Ballroom Level
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WHILE ATTENDING THE APM, WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH TRANSPORTATION TO YOUR HOME. YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO SPEND THE REQUIRED QUARANTINE IN PITTSBURGH, UNLESS THAT IS YOUR HOME.
- If you are not based in the Pittsburgh or Monroeville offices, you will receive your test kit prior to February 18, 2022. Please take the first test prior to travelling to Pittsburgh for the APM. If you test positive, please do not come to the meeting. Make sure to bring the second test with you to Pittsburgh. Then, prior to the Monday session, please take the second test to confirm you do not have COVID-19. Finally, when you arrive at the APM, you will receive a third test for use on Tuesday morning prior to the all-day Tuesday session.
- If you are based in the Pittsburgh or Monroeville offices, your test kits will be available in your offices. Please take the first test in your kit on Monday morning and the second test Tuesday morning prior to attending the sessions.
- If you test positive at any time, please do not attend any of the sessions. If you are in Pittsburgh, we will arrange for follow-up testing to confirm or refute the original test results. If you are still at your home office when you test positive, please follow our standard protocols.
Further, if you are sick or do not feel well, please do not attend the meeting. Regardless of whether you have COVID-19, we would prefer that the APM is not a spreader event for any illness.
If you have any questions regarding the response to COVID-19 test results, please contact Michelle Kosmach (412-443-3674) or Taylor Frey (412-398-7222) from Human Resources.
Please take a moment to provide feedback on this year’s Annual Planning Meeting.