- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
600 Marketplace Ave, Suite 200
Bridgeport, WV 26330
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Civil Engineering Project Manager
Here's What You'll Do:
As a Civil Engineering Project Manager for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc., you will be responsible for client development and management, new business development and marketing, project management of multi-disciplinary project teams servicing the natural gas market, and mentoring and growing mid-level and junior staff. CEC is a leader in the E&P and Midstream markets operating in the Marcellus and Utica shale plays, and is looking for talented project managers to help lead and develop our growing Natural Gas practice.
Here's What You'll Need:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering required;
- 5-10 years' experience;
- 1-3 years' West Virginia Oil and Gas industry experience;
- P.E. required with the ability to obtain a WV P.E.;
- Knowledge in land development and associated permitting requirements, both for construction, stream and wetland impacts;
- Ability to speak and write professionally about the Industry, the associated processes and operations, and permitting requirements.
Here's What We'd Like to See:
- Network of industry contacts that will help facilitate growth in the Natural Gas Industry
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.