- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
5899 Montclair Blvd.
Cincinnati, OH 45150
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Civil Engineer/ Senior Project Manager
Here's What You'll Do:
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is growing, and we are looking for a Senior Project Manager. In this role, you will influence practice growth, work product quality, financial performance, and the professional development of engineering staff. Your responsibilities will include business development, client and project management, staff supervision, quality assurance, and mentoring.
Here's What You'll Need:
- BS in Civil Engineering required (MS is a plus);
- 10+ years of engineering consulting experience;
- Professional Engineering License (P.E.) in Ohio;
- Demonstrated client development and management success;
- Ability to develop and mentor staff;
- Technical expertise to prepare and review construction documents, including specifications;
- Experience with preparation of proposals and statements of qualification.
Here's What We'd Like to See:
- Real Estate development experience in the SW Ohio and Kentucky region;
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Excel, Word, HydroCAD and other computer modeling software a plus.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.