- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
St. Louis Office
4848 Park 370 Blvd., Suite F
Hazelwood, MO 63042
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Senior Civil Engineering Project Manager - Land Development
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), is growing and we are looking for a proven manager and leader to join the Civil Engineering practice in our St. Louis office. In this role, you'll manage project teams to create land development plans for our commercial, institutional, and industrial clients. You'll take part in managing projects, reviewing work products, quality control, client interfacing, budgeting, and mentoring and supervising younger staff. You will review the design aspects which will include site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities; you will interact with clients, contractors, local government officials; you'll impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction, all the way to the grand opening.
Here's What You'll Need:
• 10+ years of relevant experience;
• BS/MS in Civil Engineering;
• Professional Registration in Missouri;
• Local and national contacts and the ability to develop and market to new and existing clients;
• Ability to speak and write professionally;
• Demonstrated leadership, client development, and management experience;
• Experience planning, organizing and overseeing civil engineering projects for diverse market sectors and services;
• Ability to manage multiple activities, technical professionals and targeted client base; and
• Ability to provide senior technical expertise and mentoring to staff and managers in the civil engineering
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.