- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
530 E. Ohio Street, Suite G
Indianapolis, IN 46204
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Environmental Practice Lead
Here's What You'll Do:
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is growing and we have an excellent opportunity to hire a Principal to lead our Environmental Practice in our Indianapolis, Indiana office. As a Principal with CEC, you will develop a practice focused in the environmental compliance and due diligence service areas. You will be responsible for managing current clients, developing new business, as well as managing projects, mentoring junior staff, and providing senior direction on a variety of projects for real estate, manufacturing, industrial, and public sector clients.
Here's What You'll Need:
• B.S. in Geology, Engineering or related field (M.S. a plus);
• Professional license;
• 10+ years’ experience managing environmental projects under CERCLA and RCRA;
• Proficient in managing environmental due diligence projects, including Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments following ASTM guidelines;
• Experience managing brownfield redevelopment projects;
• Proficient in scoping and managing subsurface investigations, as well as developing investigation and remediation work plans, corrective action plans and final reports;
• Successful track record of direct client management and business development responsibilities.
Here's What We'd Like to See:
• Knowledge of federal and state regulations for air, water, and wastewater;
• Regulatory reporting program experience;
• SPCC/SWPPP compliance.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.