- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
4841 Monroe Street
Toledo, OH 43623
As an Intern in the Environmental Practice, you will be responsible for working on diverse environmental projects, both in the office and in the field. Tasks may involve performing calculations, collecting field samples, managing data, assisting with the preparation of reports, charts, and graphs, and supporting full-time staff on short- and long-term assignments. You will gain valuable insights into the world of professional environmental consulting and have the opportunity to collaborate with project teams, interact with clients, and learn about the regulatory and market drivers that stimulate CEC's business.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Must be currently enrolled in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science or related field.
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and ability to drive a pickup truck.
• Ability to work in the field in varying weather conditions with strict adherence to operating procedures and safety policies.
Here's What We'd Like to See:
• Experience with Geographic Information Systems to manage data and develop maps.
• Completion of OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER training.
• Experience with surface water/groundwater modeling software.