- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
530 Howell Rd.
Greenville, SC 29615
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Due Diligence / Environmental Project Manager
As an Environmental Project Manager for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) you will use your client development and management experience to assist in expanding the delivery of services to the real estate, legal, financial, municipal, manufacturing and utilities markets. Client development and successful project development are key qualifications to support practice and office growth. You will manage multiple activities, technical professionals, and a targeted client base.
Here's What You'll Need:
• 10+ years’ experience scoping, directing, managing, and executing environmental projects;
• BS in Engineering (Environmental, Chemical or Civil), Geology or related field of study (MS is a plus);
• Associated professional/technical licensure preferred (i.e., P.E., C.P.G, CHMM);
• Successful track record of direct client management and business development responsibilities; especially within the southeastern United States;
• Strong leadership, team building, and interpersonal skills;
• Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills, including experience as client advocate in negotiations with state agencies.
• Proficient in managing environmental due diligence projects, including Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments, Baseline Environmental Assessments, and Due Care Plans;
• Proficient in scoping and managing subsurface investigations, as well as developing investigation and remediation work plans, corrective action plans, and final reports;
• Experience designing and implementing remediation programs, particularly in-situ remedies;
• Experience managing brownfield redevelopment projects consistent;
• Experience and working knowledge of federal and state regulatory programs.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.