- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
600 Marketplace Ave, Suite 200
Bridgeport, WV 26330
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Water Resources Engineer
Here's What You'll Need:
• B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering;
• 0-5+ years of experience with water resources projects;
• Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D;
• Experience producing engineering drawings;
• Writing skills and preparation of technical reports; and,
• Experience with hydraulic modeling programs is preferred, but not required.
Here's What We'd Like To See:
• E.I.T. or P.E.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.