- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
31 Bellows Road
Raynham, MA 02767
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Environmental Project Manager II
As a CEC Environmental Project Manager, you’ll help us expand our services to the manufacturing, energy, and real-estate markets. Work with existing and new clients to develop creative solutions to multiple environmental projects ranging from a simple Phase I environmental assessments to a complex investigations and remediation of larger industrial sites. This is an exciting opportunity for you to grow and become a leader in the firm and help us increase our service offerings.
Here's What You'll Need:
• BS in Geology, Environmental Science or Civil/Environmental Engineering (MS a plus);
• 8+ years applicable experience in hazardous waste site investigation/remediation;
• Ability to speak and write professionally, including experience with the preparation of regulatory submittals under the Massachusetts Contingency Plan (MCP);
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects, budgeting and cost control;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Ability to manage simultaneous projects independently.
Here's What We'd Like to See:
• Massachusetts Licensed Site Professional (LSP) Experience with characterization of soils and groundwater at RCRA, CERCLA, and Brownfield sites, as well as developing remediation strategies;
• Experience developing, managing, and/or performing due diligence, regulatory compliance and environmental management system audits; Consulting, compliance and assessment/remedial support to manufacturing clients;
• Phase I/II environmental assessments for real estate development;
• Site investigation/remediation under state programs and RCRA Corrective Action;
• P.E. or P.G. preferred with applicable degree;
• Environmental compliance experience (spill response plans, water/waste permitting, compliance audits, etc.)
Here’s Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. EOE