- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
4841 Monroe Street
Toledo, OH 43623
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Solid Waste Engineer/Project Manager
As a Solid Waste Engineering Project Manager for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you will provide management oversight, and direction for design/permitting, compliance, construction, and operations projects at waste disposal facilities. Responsibilities will include: • Preparation of project proposals, including scope, schedule, and budget; • Design and guide technical approach, financial impacts, and schedule; • Proficient in developing 3D grading plans; • Mentor junior engineers; • Client and regulatory interaction; Business development; • Project financial management.
Here's What You'll Need:
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience with landfill engineering projects (Ohio preferred);
• Ability to coordinate the regulatory agency review process;
• B.S. in Civil, Geotechnical, or Environmental Engineering;
• Professional Engineering (P.E.) Licensure;
• Sound understanding of business principles of consulting projects and related project delivery tools.
Here's What We'd Like To See:
• Experienced in land development and geotechnical engineering projects;
• Experienced in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Excel, Word, and other computer modeling software.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients. CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.