- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
4000 Triangle Lane, Suite 200
Export, PA 15632
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Solid Waste Engineer
Here's What You'll Do:
As an engineer for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you will be involved with the design, permitting and construction quality assurance (CQA) of solid waste disposal facilities.
• Perform engineering on solid waste facility permit and design projects;
• Guide technical approach, financial impacts, and schedule;
• Mentor junior engineers;
• Business development, such attendance at industry meetings, networking events with clients;
• Project financial management.
Here's What You'll Need:
• A minimum of 5 years experience in solid waste facility design;
• B.S. in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering; strong geotechnical capabilities preferred
• Sound understanding of engineer in design principals.
Here's What We'd Like To See:
• Experience in design, geotechnical slope stability evaluation, permitting, document preparation, and CQA for waste disposal facilities;
• Experienced in SLIDE or other slope stability software, AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Excel, Word, and other computer modeling software.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients. CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success. We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.