- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
Senior Environmental Project Manager
5899 Montclair Blvd.
Cincinnati, OH 45150
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Here's What You'll Do:
As an Environmental Project Manager in the Cincinnati office of Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you will be responsible for managing clients and developing new business, as well as managing projects, mentoring junior staff, and providing senior direction on a variety of projects for real estate, manufacturing, public sector, mining, waste management and energy clients.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• B.S. in Geology, Environmental Science or Civil/Environmental Engineering (MS a plus);
• 10-15+ years applicable experience;
• Ability to speak and write professionally, including experience with the preparation of regulatory submittals;
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects, budgeting and cost control;
• Demonstrated experience supervising technical staff;
• Demonstrated business development and client management experience required.
Here’s What We’d Like to See:
• P.E. or P.G.;
• Experience with characterization of soils and groundwater as well as developing remediation strategies;
• Experience developing, managing, and/or performing due diligence, subsurface investigations, remediation, vapor intrusion, brownfield redevelopment, regulatory compliance and environmental management system audits;
• Phase I/II environmental assessments for real estate development;
• Environmental compliance experience (spill response plans, water/waste permitting, compliance audits, etc.);
• Existing client connections and relationships in the mining, manufacturing, real estate development, power and public sector markets.
Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. EOE
Problems applying? Contact the webmaster.