- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
31 Bellows Road
Raynham, MA 02767
Here's What You'll Do:
As a Construction Technician for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you will be responsible for working on a variety of diverse construction projects. The majority of your time will be spent in the field and traveling to and from sites.
Your duties will include:
• Inspection of construction sites to monitor progress and verify conformance with Engineering Plans, Specifications and construction and safety standards;
• Inspection of solid waste handling facilities to ensure compliance with current regulations;
• Collection of environmental samples for various residual and municipal waste and industrial clients;
• Completion of appropriate paperwork, equipment maintenance, and preparation of field reports and database management.
Here's What You'll Need:
• 0-2 years’ experience in environmental monitoring, construction observation or related field;
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail;
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and ability to drive a pickup truck;
• Ability to work independently in the field in varying weather conditions with strict adherence to operating procedures and safety policies;
• Ability to travel for work, including extended durations (typically 3 to 6 months) at site primarily within New England and New York.
Here's What We'd Like to See:
• Technical background (applicable field experience or training in construction, engineering, science or related field);
• 40-hr HAZWOPER training and 8-hr refresher (if applicable);
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Ability to speak and write professionally.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
Problems applying? Contact the webmaster.