- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
Senior Environmental Project Manager / LSP
31 Bellows Road
Raynham, MA 02767
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Here's What You'll Do:
As a Senior Environmental Project Manager/Licensed Site Professional (LSP) with Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you will be responsible for managing current clients and developing new business, as well as managing projects, mentoring junior staff, and providing senior direction on a variety of projects for real estate, manufacturing, industrial, governmental, waste management and energy clients.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- BS in Geology, Environmental Science or Civil/Environmental Engineering (MS a plus);
- Massachusetts Licensed Site Professional (CT LEP a plus);
- 10-20+ years applicable experience in hazardous waste site investigation/remediation;
- Proven business development and client management experience required;
- Ability to speak and write professionally, including experience with the preparation of regulatory submittals under the Massachusetts Contingency Plan (MCP);
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects, budgeting and cost control;
- Demonstrated experience supervising technical and administrative staff;
- Strong leadership, team building, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with characterization of soils and groundwater at RCRA, CERCLA, and Brownfield sites, as well as developing remediation strategies;
- Experience developing, managing, and/or performing due diligence, regulatory compliance and environmental management system audits;
- Phase I/II environmental assessments for real estate development;
- Site investigation/remediation under state voluntary programs and RCRA Corrective Action;
- P.E. or P.G.;
- Environmental compliance experience (spill response plans, water/waste permitting, compliance audits, etc.);
- Existing client connections.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
Problems applying? Contact the webmaster.