- ADA Accessibility Analysis
- Erosion & Sedimentation Control/NPDES Permitting
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Landscape Architecture/Land Planning
- Predevelopment Site Investigations
- Roadway Design
- Site Grading/Earthwork Analysis
- Site Infrastructure Maintenance/Rehabilitation
- Stormwater Management/BMP Design
- Sustainability Planning/Design
- Utility Design
- Erosion & Sediment Control Design and Inspection
- Stormwater BMP Design and Inspections
- Water Quality & Quantity Modeling
- Water Quality BMP Testing
- Watershed Planning and Restoration
- Construction Management
- Construction Services
Based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, QuikTrip Corporation (QT) is a leading national convenience store/gas station retailer operating in the Midwestern, Southern, and Southeastern United States. A developer of property for its gas stations and convenience stores, QT was seeking to expand its current markets and break into new markets. The company was making its first attempt at developing a subdivision and then selling the remaining properties after development of their store on one of the lots.
With a clear understanding of QT’s vision, CEC’s goal was to provide the most profitable land transaction possible. To ensure efficient subdivision planning and site plan permitting, CEC applied its experience with developing subdivisions as compared to pad lots, providing critical coordination between the city and lot buyers and exploring marketing considerations. CEC led the charge to nail down the subdivision improvements prior to plat/site plan approval from the city to avoid additions to the budget.
CEC met the permitting and construction scheduling requirements to bring the store online.
The new store is fully operational, having been completed in the summer of 2020. Since then, QT has closed on contracts for the additional lots in the subdivision.