With innovative and efficient air quality solutions
To help you keep up with regulatory requirements, new or old, our multidisciplinary team of air quality experts provides comprehensive consulting and measurement services that cost-effectively balance operational flexibility and regulatory compliance. Our in-house QSTI-certified testing personnel perform source emissions testing using continuous emissions monitoring systems and other specialized instruments. Through a joint evaluation by the Stack Testing Accreditation Council (STAC) and the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA Certificate Numbers 3913.01 and 3913.02), CEC is an accredited Air Emission Testing Body (AETB). Check out some highlights of our extensive portfolio below.
CEC is ranked at #10 in Clean Air Compliance among the Top 500 Design Firms by Engineering News-Record.
- Performance testing
- Engineering data collection
- Air pollution control system diagnostic testing
- Testing for U.S. EPA’s Information Collection Request
- Compliance testing
- Automated flow measurements (increased accuracy)
- Ambient monitoring
- Meteorological monitoring
- Strategic planning and site selection
- Permitting strategy development
- Control technology evaluations
- Dispersion modeling
- Minor and major source construction permits
- Minor and major source operating permits
- Emissions inventories and annual reporting
- Regulatory analysis and advocacy
- Compliance auditing
- Compliance strategy/systems development
- Expert testimony/enforcement support
Air Quality Lead
Ms. Blinn is a Principal with Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. and is the Corporate Air Quality Practice Lead. She is a Chemical Engineer with over 20 years of experience in managing and executing air quality work for various industries throughout the country. She is experienced in air dispersion modeling, emission calculations, permitting, compliance, auditing, regulatory interpretation, and agency negotiation. Her experience is with a wide-range of industries including oil & gas, electric utility generation, municipal solid waste landfills, chemical manufactures, and metals manufacturing.