- Civil & Site Engineering
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) provides comprehensive industry-focused consulting services that advance our clients’ strategic business objectives. CEC is recognized for delivering knowledge, innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in the primary practice areas of civil engineering, environmental engineering and sciences, ecological sciences, waste management and water resources.
Multi-disciplinary Industry Consulting Groups (ICGs) are derived from our primary practice areas to strategically focus on the business challenges and drivers of the manufacturing, mining, natural gas, power, public sector, real estate, and solid waste industries.
Personal Business Relationships
- North American Joint Bat Working Group Meeting - Tuesday, March 03, 2015 <more>
- IOGA Annual Convention & Trade Show - Wednesday, March 04, 2015 <more>
- NAIOP Pittsburgh – Annual Awards Banquet - Thursday, March 05, 2015 <more>
- OOGA Winter Meeting - Wednesday, March 11, 2015 <more>
- International Conf. on Solid Waste Technology & Management - Sunday, March 15, 2015 <more>
- SWANApalooza - Monday, March 16, 2015 <more>
- Tennessee Environmental Conference - Tuesday, March 17, 2015 <more>
- MEC 24th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium - Tuesday, March 24, 2015 <more>
- Northeast Oil & Gas Awards Industry Summit - Wednesday, March 25, 2015 <more>