- Civil Engineering
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) provides comprehensive industry-focused consulting services that advance our clients’ strategic business objectives. CEC is recognized for delivering knowledge, innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in the primary practice areas of civil engineering, environmental engineering and sciences, ecological sciences, waste management and water resources.
Multi-disciplinary Industry Consulting Groups (ICGs) are derived from our primary practice areas to strategically focus on the business challenges and drivers of the manufacturing, mining, natural gas, power, public sector, real estate, and solid waste industries.
Personal Business Relationships
- SASHTO 2015 Annual Meeting - Saturday, August 01, 2015 <more>
- IFMA Associates Showcase - Tuesday, August 04, 2015 <more>
- North Carolina Environmental, Energy, Health & Safety School - Monday, August 10, 2015 <more>
- Ohio/West Virginia/Western PA/Indiana ICSC Idea Exchange - Tuesday, August 11, 2015 <more>
- CEC Hosted Solid Waste Technical Session - Friday, August 14, 2015 <more>
- ARIPPA Annual Tech Convention and Trade Show - Wednesday, August 19, 2015 <more>
- PMAA Annual Conference & Trade Show - Sunday, August 23, 2015 <more>