- Civil & Site Engineering
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) provides comprehensive industry-focused consulting services that advance our clients’ strategic business objectives. CEC is recognized for delivering knowledge, innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in the primary practice areas of civil engineering, environmental engineering and sciences, ecological sciences, waste management and water resources.
Multi-disciplinary Industry Consulting Groups (ICGs) are derived from our primary practice areas to strategically focus on the business challenges and drivers of the manufacturing, mining, natural gas, power, public sector, real estate, and solid waste industries.
Personal Business Relationships
- LeadingAge Annual Meeting and Expo - Sunday, October 19, 2014 <more>
- 2014 SME/PCMIA Annual Joint Meeting - Wednesday, October 22, 2014 <more>
- 2014 NAEM EHS Management Forum - Wednesday, October 22, 2014 <more>
- GREENBUILD® International Conference and Expo - Wednesday, October 22, 2014 <more>
- The Wildlife Society Annual Conference - Saturday, October 25, 2014 <more>
- Ohio Transportation Engineering Conference (OTEC) - Tuesday, October 28, 2014 <more>
- TCSA Annual Fall Conference and Trade Show - Tuesday, October 28, 2014 <more>