Our Indianapolis office is now equipped to provide comprehensive environmental consulting services to help you cost-effectively balance operational flexibility and regulatory compliance. Services include:
- Phase I/II due diligence and environmental site assessment
- Voluntary remediation program and State Cleanup Program guidance
- Environmental contaminant investigation
- Environmental remediation design
- Remediation and corrective action work plan preparation
- Vapor intrusion investigation and mitigation
- Brownfields/municipality asset recovery
- Environmental liability assessment/closure and reserve estimating
- Industrial compliance with:
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Title V
- Pursuit of alternative cleanup funding
Introducing Andrew D. Horwath, P.E., CEC Indianapolis Environmental Engineering and Sciences Lead
Andrew has more than 15 years of experience in environmental engineering, remediation design, and consulting. His expertise lies in:
- Due diligence completing Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments;
- Property redevelopment;
- Municipality asset recovery/brownfields;
- Environmental investigation and remediation design;
- Industrial compliance with CERCLA, RCRA, CWA, NPDES, and Title V;
- Vapor intrusion evaluations and mitigation;
- Submittals of state-level Remediation Work Plans through the Indiana Department of Environmental Management;
- Alternative cleanup funding; and
- Liability valuations.
He has performed hundreds of cost-to-closure evaluations and reserve estimates for insurance carriers and has acted as an expert witness and technical support in numerous litigation cases.
Andrew is a licensed professional engineer in Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Alabama, Georgia, and Washington. He’s an active member on the Interstate Technology & Regulatory Council Vapor Intrusion Mitigation Training Team.
Visit our Indianapolis office webpage.
Post a Comment