May 27, 2020
Gregory Seifert, P.G.
Principal, Environmental Engineering and Sciences
Greg has 38 years of experience in environmental and hazardous waste projects for clients in the oil & gas, petrochemical, power, transportation, and manufacturing sectors. His areas of expertise are in:
- Soil and groundwater remediation under CERCLA, RCRA, and state regulatory programs
- The coal combustion residual (CCR) rule
- Due diligence
Jon Greene, P.E.
Senior Project Manager, Air Quality
Jon brings 26 years of environmental permitting and compliance experience to CEC Austin. His expertise includes:
- State and federal air permitting and compliance
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) planning
- Stormwater permitting
- Pollution prevention planning
- EPCRA reporting for industrial, power, and oil & gas clients
His permitting experience includes regulatory negotiation for operational flexibility. He is a registered Professional Chemical Engineer in Texas.
Post a Comment