The CEC St. Louis team has expanded its integrated service offerings. We have the expertise necessary to assist you throughout the entire real estate development (or redevelopment) life cycle! We’re well positioned to support projects of any size.
Due Diligence Services
Our experts review the physical site conditions, environmental factors, code requirements, and permitting processes to identify limiting site constraints and red flags early in the project life cycle. We use this information to prepare conceptual site layouts that meet your operational, financial, and schedule requirements.
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Property Condition Assessments
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Asbestos and Mold Surveys
- Wetland, Stream, and Ecological Assessments
- Archaeological/Historical Resources
- Zoning and Ordinance Compliance Assessments
- Conceptual Layouts/Test Fits
- Economic Development Master Planning
- Geotechnical Services
- Pavement Assessments and Remediation
- Site Infrastructure Assessments
- Floodplain Analyses
Engineering and Permitting Services
We prepare detailed design development plans for use throughout the regulatory permitting phase of a project. We are skilled at taking projects through the municipal land development approval process, including presentations at public meetings and preparation of variance or rezoning requests. We work with the local EPA, Department of Transportation, utilities, and city/local authorities to prepare permit applications and facilitate timely reviews.
- Site Layout Design
- Parking Lot Design and Pavement Analysis
- Grading Plans/Earthwork Balance
- Stormwater Management and Water Quality Design
- Utility Design/Coordination
- Landscape Architecture
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plans
- Zoning and Municipal/Local Permitting
- ADA Compliance
- Traffic Engineering Services
- Structural Engineering
Our engineers, construction managers, field superintendents, and technicians combine extensive experience with state-of-the-art equipment to complete construction management and construction-phase services.
- Construction Documents
- Pre-construction Services
- Ground Improvement/Soil Stabilization
- Construction Administration and Management
- Construction Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle/Drone Services
- Record Drawings/As-Built Surveys
CEC St. Louis’ Real Estate Leadership
Dan Koziatek, P.E.
Dan has 25 years of civil engineering experience for various municipal, commercial, institutional, and residential projects. His technical experience includes water resource engineering, stormwater management facility design, storm and sanitary sewer design, geometric design of highways and streets, and floodplain studies. He can assist with cost-effective land planning and civil designs to meet regulatory and client program requirements.
Patrick Bennett, P.E.
Patrick has 25 years of land development experience with a proven record of performance on national retail expansion/prototype rollout programs. He is experienced with new developments, commercial and manufacturing expansions, due diligence and feasibility reviews, conceptual designs, entitlement and zoning approvals, civil design, and plan submittal and permit approvals through all regulatory agencies. Patrick has served clients including restaurants, convenience and petroleum facilities, freestanding retail, and banks. His expertise runs the full spectrum of single projects to multi-site/multi-state programs.
Deborah Blankenship, P.G., R.G., C.P.G.
Senior Project Manager
Environmental Engineering and Sciences
A registered professional geologist, Deborah has 29 years of experience with due diligence, all aspects of underground storage tanks, site characterizations through remediation, environmental site assessments, vapor intrusion studies, environmental risk assessments, heavy metals, and polychlorinated biphenyl studies at residential, commercial, and industrial facilities nationwide.
Post a Comment