Project Manager II, Environmental Engineering and Sciences
Ginger brings 13 years of experience to CEC’s Pittsburgh office, where she will serve clients in our real estate, manufacturing, power, public sector, and solid waste markets. She has expertise in environmental due diligence, Phase I and II environmental site assessments, groundwater monitoring, site remediation, underground storage tank removals, asbestos surveys, lead-based paint surveys, industrial hygiene evaluations, construction monitoring reviews, due diligence report reviews, hazardous materials surveys, and more.
Ginger is a member of NAIOP (the Commercial Real Estate Development Association) and NAIOP’s Developing Leaders Program, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), and Green Building Alliance.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA) Asbestos Hazard
- Emergency Response Act (AHERA) Asbestos Building Inspector
- U.S. EPA AHERA Asbestos Management Planner
- Asbestos Hazard Evaluation Specialist/Asbestos Hazard Abatement Air Monitoring Technician
- Lead Inspector
- Lead Remodeling, Repair, and Painting
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)
Post a Comment