- ADA Accessibility Analysis
- Erosion & Sedimentation Control/NPDES Permitting
- Predevelopment Site Investigations
- Site Grading/Earthwork Analysis
- Site Infrastructure Maintenance/Rehabilitation
- Stormwater Management/BMP Design
- Sustainability Planning/Design
- Transportation Planning
- Erosion & Sediment Control Design and Inspection
- Stormwater BMP Design and Inspections
GroundFloor Development specializes and focuses on building well-conceived urban multi-family housing communities and mixed-use developments to serve and accommodate the growing demand for metropolitan living. GroundFloor Development will renovate an existing 45,000-square-foot warehouse into a mixed-use urban market. Plans also include 400 apartment units and a 120,000-square-foot office building.
Warehouse and light industrial buildings make up the existing development on the seven-acre tract in the South Congress area. One warehouse building was used to build Bluebird buses in the mid-1900s. That building will remain and be transformed into an urban market with retail space and restaurants. The challenge is to keep that building while developing around it.
CEC provided the survey and civil engineering services for the project and obtained site development permits. CEC advised the client to use a procedural
move to lessen off -site infrastructure requirements.
CEC helped the client obtain two permits in order to get the project under construction faster, so the site is currently under construction under the first
permit and the second permit is expected in October 2018. Construction on the multi-family and office buildings will commence shortly thereafter.